©2009, Nantucket Party Rentals, Inc. | site by image design studio
• Nantucket Party Rentals reserves the right to cancel installation or remove equipment due to weather or other conditions that may jeopardize personal or equipment safety.
• Delivery charges will be applied to any order less than $1000.00.
• All rentals are tailgate delivery.
• Additional labor will be applied to:
Any work done on the beach - Pick up or delivery up or down stairs, decks, patios, etc. - Set up or break down of rental items. - Delivery or pick up of items outside of normal business hours (8:00 am to 5:00 pm). - Delivery or pick up of items long distances from delivery trucks.
• A 50% deposit is needed to reserve your rental equipment. The deposit is non-refundable. The balance of your order is due (14) days prior to your event.
• We must be notified of any tent cancellations no later than 1:00 pm the day prior to set up. A 50% cancellation fee will still apply.
• You will be charged the replacement cost of any items that are lost, broken, or damaged beyond repair.
• Linen must be returned free of any wax, burns or tears. You will be charged the replacement cost of any damaged linen.
• China, flatware, glassware, food service equipment, etc. must be wiped off and returned in the containers they were delivered in.
• Rental items are based on a 24 hour single use rate. Long term rental rates are available.
• The customer is responsible for disclosing information to Nantucket Party Rentals regarding any underground wires, pipes, sprinkler systems or septic systems on their property. If the property is rented, please contact the owner for said information. This can be shown on a septic plan, land layout or simply have your landscaper flag the sprinkler heads. Nantucket Party Rentals is not responsible in the event that we puncture any untold systems in the ground.